Thursday, December 10, 2009

10 things you probably don't know about me

10.) I am allergic to squid.

9.) I'm named after my dad.

8.) I am a compulsive msn games player. Love that Bubble Town!

7.) I am not left-handed, oh wait, yes I am! So that also means I kick, bat, throw, crochet and open pickle jars left-handed, too.

6.)I am (very slowly) writing a novel. I have seven pages!

5.) I eat cranberry sauce straight out of the can, even when it's not Thanksgiving.

4.)I only have one dental filling. That single cavity was a souvenir of my pregnancy with Katherine.

3.)I can't curl my tongue.

2.)I have a toe ring that I've worn for 10 years. I even have a ring-shaped dent in my toe.

1.) I am pregnant! Baby number two is due May 2010. Surprise!

5 comments:

  1. you are right, I didn't know most of them.
    The only one I knew was the last one :-) so happy for you!!! congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry- don't know why your email wasn't in my mass email, I must have accidentally clicked your name twice (select, unselect). You should have access now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!
    That makes two little girls about to be big sisters!

    ReplyDelete