Wednesday, November 04, 2009

For the Benefit of Katherine's Aunt

In all its festive glory, I now present to you, Katherine's pumpkin-carving experience and her Halloween costume. She's dressed as Thumbelina or as she likes to call it, "Bumblebee-nah."


Silly me, I forgot to buy a candle for the jack-o-lantern, so I used my "Tropical Breeze" scented candle. So trick-or-treating at my house was an aromatherapy experience! Too bad we didn't get any trick-or-treaters. More chocolate eyeballs for me, I guess.


3 comments:

  1. she looks soooo cute!!! so girly! and I love that you put a scented candle in the pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's darling! I can't believe how long her hair is! Lovely lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On behalf of all aunts everywhere, I thank you. ;0)

    ReplyDelete