Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pregnancy Carol



O Swelly Feet (sung to "O Christmas Tree")



O Swelly Feet O Swelly Feet
I cannot get my shoes on

My toes look like sausages you know,
They just need some Grey Poupon

My shoes don't fit, but it's ok
I couldn't reach them anyway

O Swelly Feet O Swelly Feet
I guess I'll just wear flip flops


I couldn't sleep last night so my sleep-deprived brain made this up while I was tossing and turning. Maybe I'll write another one about baby kicking your vital organs in the middle of the night when you're trying to sleep.

PS: Those aren't actually my feet. My feet are not that pretty, even on their best non-puffy day.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I guess you don't have huge feet anymore! Yeah! I'd love to see some more pics of Logan! How is it going as a new Momma?

    ReplyDelete