Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Most Exciting New Gameshow

Name That Baby!!

with your host.....me!

You can win fabulous prizes and the adoration and respect of your peers if you can tell the difference between my kids at Age 3-4 months. Ready? Here we go....


Category 1: Flash Shock







Category 2: Tummy Time Turned Naptime






Category 3: Changing Pad Poses





Category 4: Nekkid Babies!




Answer: For each category Katherine was pictured first followed by Logan.


You know those families where the oldest child is the model and each subsequent child looks like a smaller version of the preceding child? Everybody knows at least one family like that. Well, I guess I have one of those families.

3 comments:

  1. that was fun to see! they look a LOT alike...but still different. Both cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love baby picture comparisons! Siblings and parent/child. I think it's neat that your kids have such a strong resemblance.

    Life with two is sure different, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are definitely related. so cute. catherine still looks like her baby pics. i love seeing comparison pictures.

    ReplyDelete