Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Here Come the Littles



So there has been a bunch of stuff that has disappeared from our house lately. I am missing my one-cup dry cup measure. Katherine is missing her Cinderella doll and a hairbrush for her panda family. There are also a number of other not so important things that have vanished (hair ties and stuff) which I swear I put right there but when I go to find them, they're gone, never to be seen again.


But see, I have a hypothesis. I think that we have the Littles living in our walls and they've been swiping my stuff. For those of you who weren't born in the days of yore, "The Littles" is a Saturday morning cartoon about tiny people with tails who live in a kid's house and get chased a lot by cats and stuff. They drive a rollerskate and use other thingies from around the house to make their hole-in-the-wall home more comfortable.


So, I am making a plea to Grandpa, Dinky and the whole gang: Please please please give me back my cup measure. I'm sure it makes a nifty bathtub, but I need it! I'll even give you one of my tupperwares which will make an even better tub. And Katherine would sure love her Cinderella doll back.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1G7vkjTMO4&feature=related

    It seems like they started traveling in the 3rd Season. I bet they've made a pit stop in Utah (until about mid-May I'm guessing...what about you?) :0)

    ReplyDelete