Saturday, November 06, 2010

Shameless Plug

Mostly I talk about my family, my hot, talented husband, my brilliant, talented children and all the funny/interesting stuff they do and say.  But today, I am talking about me.  This is my favorite subject (Look at me!!  Look at me!!)  I have a friend who has a recipe blog and I begged her to let me contribute to it.  So, now I am.  It's Barker Baking and Tasting with the occasional addition from me. 

You think food.com and allrecipes.com are fabulous?  Well, you haven't seen anything yet!  You should totally check it out if you don't know what to eat for dinner.  The recipes have all been tested by at least one of us and are guaranteed delicious and not too hard.  And there are no weird ingredients that you can only find at the international outdoor market from the vendor in the back corner every third Tuesday and only if you give him the secret handshake.  All the ingredients can be found at a regular grocery store and don't cost an arm or a leg or any other body part.

Bon Appetit!

2 comments:

  1. If there was a "like" feature on blogger, I would "like" this.

    I am a fan of shameless plugs of my new blog

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great blog! I'm always looking for new dinner (& dessert) ideas.

    ReplyDelete